FORUMS: list search recent posts

The Hobbit

COW Forums : TV & Movie Appreciation

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike Cohen
The Hobbit
on Mar 21, 2011 at 5:22:01 pm

We have discussed many times around here the awesomeness of the Lord of the Rings films.
Let the magic continue. Filming has started on the two film adaptation of the Hobbit.
http://www.thehobbitblog.com/

Mike Cohen

Return to posts index

Scott Roberts
Re: The Hobbit
on Mar 21, 2011 at 7:58:14 pm

Peter Jackson really knows how to stick to a diet!

I'm extremely excited for this, who shouldn't be? After all the controversy about who was going to direct it, it finally went back in the hands of the guy who's hands it shouldn't have left in the first place. ONE DIRECTOR TO RULE THEM ALL!

2012 is looking to have some majorly awesome nerd films coming out, The Hobbit, The Avengers, The Amazing Spiderman, The Dark Knight Rises, The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2, a Star Trek Sequel.

Wait, one of those didn't belong... No time to check...

Return to posts index

Mike Cohen
on Mar 21, 2011 at 8:24:15 pm

And speaking of geek oriented films, the interwebs have been abuzz with news of yet another Superman reboot. Kevin Costner as Jor-El? I guess they ran out of Marlon Brando outtakes!

I hope Kevin Spacey does not return or if he does, I hope he gets better material.

Mike Cohen

Return to posts index

Mike Cohen
on Mar 21, 2011 at 9:07:41 pm

There is a video clip from Bryan Singer - during the production of Superman Returns in Australia, he was invited to the set of King Kong in New Zealand. Peter Jackson (pre-weight loss?) was so exhausted he asked Singer to help him direct some scenes. The video shows Jackson literally falling asleep mid-sentence - it is comical and sad at the same time.

Google it for yourself.

Mike

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Mar 22, 2011 at 3:32:52 pm

Scott,
on your list of 2012 movies you forgot "Harry Potter and the treacherous crawl space."

http://www.hulu.com/watch/194723/saturday-night-live-black-friday

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Motion Tutorials

Return to posts index

Scott Roberts
on Mar 23, 2011 at 2:20:08 pm

Haha, every so often SNL can still get it right.

But I also forgot, after continuous delays, we can finally expect the Spiderman Broadway musical to actually start playing by 2012, right?

2013...?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]