FORUMS: list search recent posts

The Assassination of Yogi Bear by the Coward BooBoo

COW Forums : TV & Movie Appreciation

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Scott Roberts
The Assassination of Yogi Bear by the Coward BooBoo
on Dec 14, 2010 at 3:18:00 pm

I saw this over on Filmdrunk, apparently some animators spent 2 and 1/2 months of their spare time making a fake, alternate ending to the upcoming Yogi Bear movie. As the subject line indicates, it is a parody of the 2007 film The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. Haha, I think this is pretty great, job well done.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/m6w0r-ScEG4?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/m6w0r-ScEG4?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Return to posts index

Mike Cohen
Re: The Assassination of Yogi Bear by the Coward BooBoo
on Dec 14, 2010 at 3:41:20 pm

Based upon the tv commercials for the actual Yogi Bear movie, this 2 minute clip is much more entertaining, and likely will please many parents who have had to sit through the actual movie.

Mike Cohen

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: The Assassination of Yogi Bear by the Coward BooBoo
on Dec 14, 2010 at 8:45:06 pm

That's actually very good, if disturbing. The animator has a good grasp of facial animation. It communicated the emotional changes vewy well. I would say almost Pixar-worthy.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]