FORUMS: list search recent posts

Watch out behind you!

COW Forums : TV & Movie Appreciation

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stephen Smith
Watch out behind you!
on Sep 21, 2010 at 7:16:24 pm

Okay, so this is not a film. This is a commercial. It plays on an iconic scene that feels like it is in a lot of movies. This commercial is way awesome!

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Motion Tutorials

Return to posts index

Scott Roberts
Re: Watch out behind you!
on Sep 21, 2010 at 7:34:24 pm

Haha that's a a bit gruesome for a commercial! I suppose that's why it says it's banned in the title.

That reminded me of a video I saw on YouTube a while ago, that just compiled a bunch of "mirror scares" from movies:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/3tjoqhx_dwk?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/3tjoqhx_dwk?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Sep 21, 2010 at 7:49:02 pm

[Scott] Haha that's a a bit gruesome for a commercial!

Sorry, I really should have put a warning. I hope I don't offend anyone here at the COW. I thought that ad was so cleaver I wanted to share it with everyone.

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Return to posts index

Scott Roberts
on Sep 21, 2010 at 7:53:39 pm

Oh no, I wasn't offended at all, I just meant it seemed a bit gruesome for a commercial on network television or something. I don't think the Two and a Half Men crowd would appreciate seeing that, but hey, the CSI crowd probably wouldn't mind!

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Sep 21, 2010 at 8:07:52 pm

Yeah, I figure the guy who just watched Machete, The Last Exorcism and The Expendables would not be offended by this spot. I think you are correct in what you say. The spot is 40 seconds long so I'm not sure if it has aired on TV.

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on Sep 21, 2010 at 8:27:53 pm

Sorry, I really should have put a warning. I hope I don't offend anyone here at the COW. I thought that ad was so cleaver I wanted to share it with everyone.

Please tell me that was a real Freudian slip.....

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]