FORUMS: list search recent posts

COW Forums : TV & Movie Appreciation

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stephen Smith
on Sep 20, 2010 at 10:15:18 pm

As you can tell I'm slow to see certain movies. 2012 was free streaming on Netflix so I thought I would give it a whirl. 2012 was everything they advertised it to be. No real story and lots of cool special effects. I really enjoyed the part where they had to get out of California, I think LA. What a fun ride. --SPOILER-- Anyways, I thought it was funny near the end of the movie where we learn the workers who built the ships where not going to be allowed on to them. Then we find out the ship will be full of rich people who bought their way onto the ship, political figures and scientist. Simply brilliant. The whole world will be destroyed and you don't want anyone left that can re-build civilization. I mean. Unless the politicians can weld and do pluming then your okay. I think a better ending would be this. America learns the world will end and borrows crazy amounts of money from other governments (like they currently are doing) to build ships to save part of the population. Then the world ends and the US doesn't ever have to re-pay their debts. I'm just saying that seems like a more realistic ending if there is such a thing. Plus the ship would need to be built in a jungle so John Cusack could swing from the trees with monkeys to get to the ships. Anyways, lots of fun special effects and worth the time. And if you haven't seen it you need to see the how movies should have ended version of 2012. Great stuff.

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Motion Tutorials

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: 2012
on Sep 21, 2010 at 6:43:15 pm

Like this?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved