FORUMS: list search recent posts

Napoleon Dynamite

COW Forums : TV & Movie Appreciation

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stephen Smith
Napoleon Dynamite
on Aug 31, 2010 at 6:21:04 pm

I'm a big fan of Napoleon Dynamite and thought it was really funny. I still quote some of the one liners. Anyways, artofthetitle.com had the Title open for the movie and an interview with Jared Hess about the open. It is fun to read. But...in the last part of the interview he mentions an animated series of Napoleon Dynamite with the original cast. That could be really cool.

Vote for Pedro!

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Motion Tutorials

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: Napoleon Dynamite
on Sep 1, 2010 at 2:20:15 pm

If you ever watch "Burn Notice" on USA network, the lead character of the show is doing Napoleon Dynamite's character.

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Sep 1, 2010 at 8:21:28 pm

I have not seen it, but you are saying the lead charter is Napoleon after a few classes of Rex Kwon Do?

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Return to posts index

Scott Roberts
on Sep 3, 2010 at 4:50:15 pm

I loved that movie when it first came out, I remember seeing it when it was in limited release, and right after I saw it the first time I think I became one of the rare people to hear the phrase "What is Napoleon Dynamite? I've never heard of it..." after bringing it up in conversation! Then it quickly blew up a couple weeks later.

But I probably saw it 7 or 8 times the first year it came out, and I think I burnt it out, I couldn't watch it for a long time. But I caught the second half of it on Comedy Central not too long ago, and I think enough time has passed because I couldn't turn it off!

I think my favorite line that I still somehow manage to quote every once in a while is "How much you wanna bet I can throw a football over them mountains?"

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Oct 18, 2010 at 4:53:19 pm

So I saw When In Rome (Can I admit that?) and it is what you would expect it to be. However, Jon Header who played Napoleon Dynamite is in it and he is really funny. He plays a street magician. Plus, to make things better. Pedro is his side kick in one segment. The parts with Jon made me laugh. They made the movie worth watching. Unfortunately he has a small amount of screen time compared to the total length of the film. Worth checking out just to see his "heart" trick.

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]