FORUMS: list search recent posts

Raiders of the Lost Jedi Temple of Doom

COW Forums : TV & Movie Appreciation

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Scott Roberts
Raiders of the Lost Jedi Temple of Doom
on Aug 31, 2010 at 1:30:57 pm

I used to love watching these stunt shows at Six Flags Great America when I was a kid, so this video hit the spot! I guess it happened a couple weeks ago at Disneyland, there was some sort of special event going on there, and they did a special stunt show mash-up of Indiana Jones and Star Wars, and it's actually pretty funny. It's really long at 48 minutes, and I didn't even watch it straight through (I skimmed), but jump around the timeline to see some comical mixing of the two George Lucas movie franchises. Indy vs. Darth Vader to close it out!

At the very least, check out what happens at the 34:10 mark. If that doesn't put a smile on your face, I'm not sure what will... :)

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/biJLNXBsjk8?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/biJLNXBsjk8?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
Re: Raiders of the Lost Jedi Temple of Doom
on Aug 31, 2010 at 6:17:18 pm

Thats great. I need to find time to watch the whole thing.

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Motion Tutorials

Return to posts index

Mike Cohen
Re: Raiders of the Lost Jedi Temple of Doom
on Sep 10, 2010 at 12:56:14 am

That was fun!

Having recently seen the Star Wars in Concert, it was cool seeing Anthony Daniels being such a good sport. It would have been nice for Lucas to step out on stage and acknowledge the fans, but he just kind of snuck out at the end. I guess counting money takes up most of his free time. He has a lot of mine! If he ever makes a Blu-Ray set he'll get some more.

This was a once in a lifetime thing and well done.

Mike Cohen

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]