FORUMS: list search recent posts

Export to Optical Disc from disc and from Samurai Files

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM Optical Disc & Related

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paolo Benitti
Export to Optical Disc from disc and from Samurai Files
on Jul 15, 2015 at 5:17:06 pm

Hello everyone,
I know you already talked about xdcam processes but I still have some doubts and I don't figure it out how to export properly on a optical disc both with Premiere cs6 and Final Cut X.

Normally my process is :
Recording with Sony 700 or similar to an optical disc and in the same time on a Samurai Recorder.
I take all the clips from the Samurai HD or the XDCAM optical disc with a Firewire and XDCAM transfer.
I edit all the stuff and I try to export back on a optical disc.
I tried with Premiere cs6 (xdcam 422 - 50Mbs - 1080i). I tried with 2 channels, 8 channels and maybe more options. I also tried with Final cut X same thing .
Then i tried to export back using XDCAM content browser but it writes there are problems.
I think, but i'm not sure, there are some problems with audio channels.
Now can somebody help me explaining the right process from the beginning till the export ?
Can I edit files from samurai and then export back to optical disc? on samurai there are .mov files with 6 channels ...
I don't give you all the details about my process because it's obvious I do something wrong (in boht softwares) and if you can explain a right process I guess I'll understand where I'm wrong.

p.s. I read the other post but I still can't do it .

Thank you in advance

Return to posts index

Paolo Benitti
Re: Export to Optical Disc from disc and from Samurai Files
on Jul 30, 2015 at 1:11:46 pm

Is there anyone who can help me?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]