FORUMS: list search recent posts

probably lose data from a Xdcam disc

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM Optical Disc & Related

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
eugen cela
probably lose data from a Xdcam disc
on Oct 23, 2012 at 10:34:23 am

Hi, I have a big problem with a xdcam disc.
I use the disks, especially those from 50GB to store various video. Before use it always I format the disk. The disk in question was formatted using the disk utility with firmware 2.2 and contained already stored video exported using firmware 2.2. A few days ago I upgraded the software by downloading the firmware 2.5 and the driver version 3.2.0. After an export done now using the new firmware xdcam transfer give me this type of error:
"Volume Inconsistency - Some inconsistency occurred in the volume. Volume with recovery utility is needed."

I open the utility software, running driver version 3.2.0 and the PDW-U1 Firmware version 2500 and start a Volume Recovery but I get another error message.

"Volume Recovery failed. (Error Code: 0xA2000013) Disc Because access failed disk is damaged or disk managment date was not written Correctly."

I really need to retrieve the video on that disk. Someone knows how to give a solution.
thanks

Return to posts index

Ian Cook
Re: probably lose data from a Xdcam disc
on Oct 23, 2012 at 3:56:27 pm

call the US support office-- 800 883 6817-- and let them know you have a disc that the Utility could not recover.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]