I have been uprezing a 1 hr sequence from 15:1s to DNxHD 145 in a 1080/59.94 project.
While uprezing, the "B CAM" clips from 2 different days were giving the error "Exception: A drop frame tape was inserted. A non drop frame was expected."
Co-incidentally these are the only tapes that have a .DF appended to the end of the tape name, as if they've been modified previously. So what we did was just modify>set drop-nondrop>nondrop, so the appendage is now .NDF on the tape name. Then batch captured those clips.
When watching the sequence down after the uprez, these clips we did the modify procedure on are now out of sync in the timeline. I have thought of going back and just giving all these clips new tapes, but there are hundreds of subclips grouped with AUX TC that would be affected.