Sony has released a new version of XDcam Browser Version 2 (XDB V2). It supports XMPilot, live logging, XMPilot support, Mac Lion support and more. Very exciting as it can help reduce edit time and I can't wait to try out the XMPilot and live logging.
New features added in Version 2.0
- Added a feature to connect with XDCAM Station (Professional Media Station) via FTP, CIFS and NET-RMT.
- Added a feature that clips shot with supported left and right cameras are paired and treated as a single 3D clip.
- Changed planning metadata display methods and added support for the the creation and editing of planning metadata.
- Added live logging function.
- Added a feature to set essence marks using essence mark list and to edit essence mark list.
- Added a feature to export information about clips and clip lists in media or folder.
- Added a feature to display acquisition metadata (Animation view and Text view).