FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony HDW-750P Pixel bleeding/drop-outs

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM Optical Disc & Related

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Sutor
Sony HDW-750P Pixel bleeding/drop-outs
on Jan 2, 2011 at 8:14:05 pm

Hello,

my HDW-750P shows constantly a spot of appr.18x10pixels in green; as if somebody painted a green spot on the monitor;
Sony proposed to replace the entire CCD block for a fortune.

Two questions bother me: is there any written application, that automatically repairs the drop-outs of the already recorded footage? Something like Photoshop's clone stamp for film sequences (I don't want to paint the two hour program manually)?

Does anyone knows a inexpensive cure for my camera? Resets of all kinds and so forth led to nothing so far...

Any help is appreciated
Michael

Return to posts index

Mark Hulme
Re: Sony HDW-750P Pixel bleeding/drop-outs
on Jan 27, 2011 at 11:19:52 am

Hi
Have you tried, shutting your iris and holding down the black balance for approximately 5 seconds and repeating this 4 or 5 times. Sometimes it will clear dead pixels.

Mark

Return to posts index

Chris Cottrell
on Jul 20, 2011 at 4:01:56 pm

Not sure if you found a cure yet, but there is always the possibility of repairing the board by replacing any bad ccds. I wanna stay in the boundries of the forum but also would like to offer some assistance.

http://www.tekmg.com

Return to posts index

Matt Phily
on Apr 2, 2012 at 3:41:09 pm

Hello,

There's a hidden service menu on Sony HDW-730 and 750P cameras that enables to clear the pixel compensation memory and to delete defective pixels one by one. It's something that may solve your green pixel problem.

The Sony service procedure can be read here (pixel compensation topic) http://www.itca.fr/en/technical-tips.html

Mp

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]