FORUMS: list search recent posts

Trouble seating Lectrosonic SR Slot receiver

COW Forums : Sony XDCAM Optical Disc & Related

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
john sharaf
Trouble seating Lectrosonic SR Slot receiver
on Apr 25, 2009 at 12:42:06 am

Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble seating the Lectro SR in the PDW700. It fits fine in my F900R slot, easily seats and mounts, but was only able to get it into one of the PDW700's. It seems that the blue adapter is too thick, although even without the adapter/spacer was impossible to seat into multipin inside slot. I plan to call Lectro next week and hash this out with them, but I'd be interested to hear others' experiences.

JS

Return to posts index

Jason Brown
Re: Trouble seating Lectrosonic SR Slot receiver
on Sep 11, 2009 at 1:32:42 pm

Did you ever figure this out? I'm getting a 700 and looking @ wireless solutions...I'd like to stick with Lectrosonics because they've always been very reliable for me...but I want to make sure they work with the camera.

-Jason

Return to posts index

john sharaf
Re: Trouble seating Lectrosonic SR Slot receiver
on Sep 11, 2009 at 2:44:13 pm

HI Jason,

Lectro SR receiver does fit in PDW700 and works with one channel. I recommend getting the version with the pigtail attachment so you can use both channels. Ironically the same unit does not even powerup in the PDW800 however as there seems to be some kind of digital handshake that only allows Sony slot receivers to work. Lectro is trying to figure this out.

JS

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]