FORUMS: list search recent posts

Wirecast - Streaming Online + Partial TV

COW Forums : Telestream Wirecast

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andrew Hamilton
Wirecast - Streaming Online + Partial TV
on Nov 9, 2011 at 1:28:38 am

Hey Guys

I know that Wirecast allows you to distribute more than one feed when broadcasting.

I wanted to know what steps I would have to take to turn one of those streams into something that can be output to an LCD TV. Now, I don't know if outputting the TV signal to something that is HD (HDMI) will take up more processing, but if I could do that, it would be optimal.

The other thing is that I do hope to run a looping graphic on this same TV during a stage performance, before switching to the floor stream.

If I need to clear anything up, I will try my best, but this seems to be my situation. Could anyone give me some useful info?

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
Re: Wirecast - Streaming Online + Partial TV
on Dec 2, 2011 at 1:22:32 am

[Andrew Hamilton] "I wanted to know what steps I would have to take to turn one of those streams into something that can be output to an LCD TV"

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. This is relatively easy. Wirecast Broadcast/External Display output.
What you do next depends on your GPU. It can be as simple as DVI to HDMI connector or a professional as a DVI to HD-SDI scan convertor such as Matrox Convert.

[Andrew Hamilton] "The other thing is that I do hope to run a looping graphic on this same TV during a stage performance, before switching to the floor stream."

Import you graphic and put it on a layer over your video.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]