FORUMS: list search recent posts

Wirecast Distance Solutions

COW Forums : Telestream Wirecast

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andrew Hamilton
Wirecast Distance Solutions
on Jan 30, 2011 at 4:07:31 pm

Hi Guys,

I've been bouncing ideas off of the live events forum, trying to figure out what would be the best course of action for streaming a race over the internet! From all the info, and after all the research, I've come to the decision that the one piece of the puzzle I must use is Wirecast! However, the problem I'm still coming up with is connecting the cameras to the machine that will be mixing. The track (or tracks) that we will set up on will have a large area to cover, and the person I'm working along side seems to really want a wireless solution. I've looked at the ip cameras that wirecast can work with and unfortunately they all run at 30 frames a second. I would much rather the feed be coming in at 60 fps. The problem is setting up somethimg wireless with this much area to span, its seeming impossible technically. If anyone has had a situation like this or has any insight, it'd be much appreciated! Pulling out my hair here.

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
Re: Wirecast Distance Solutions
on Jan 31, 2011 at 12:09:29 am

How does this look? Wirecast compatibility coming soon!

through Telestream's Wirecast, allowing multiple cameras being mixed and edited live on a laptop before streaming to Livestream.

Return to posts index

Andrew Hamilton
on Jan 31, 2011 at 4:10:46 am

the teradek does sound nice. this doesn't work with wirecast right now?

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
on Jan 31, 2011 at 5:05:24 am

That looks "right now" to me but it may not be available to the public yet. If/when things are ready . . .

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]