FORUMS: list search recent posts

desktop presenter

COW Forums : Telestream Wirecast

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kim Gwydir
desktop presenter
on Jul 19, 2010 at 1:20:07 am

Ok - I got the my scoreboard grahics done by the person who does the gotham girls roller derby. I figure out I need desktop presenter to use it. I proceed to down load. Nothing. Cant get it to work - it sayd firewall blocking port 7272 but even after turning off firewall (and speaking to mcafee to see if I missed anything) still nothing. I tried to post on wirecast forum but i cant even get logged on there - no place to create a password so even if I want to post a cannot. I have spent all day on this and very frustrated. I have windows 7 on a PC with the latest version of wirecast - somebody please help,

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
Re: desktop presenter
on Jul 19, 2010 at 6:25:21 pm

Install Apple Bonjour on all Windows computers running Wirecast and Desktop Presenter. Wirecast should detect DTP open on any Windows computer at that point (not needed for Mac).
Make sure Wirecast is 3.5.8 and DTP Windows 1.0.4 and DTP Mac is 1.0.3.

DTP always uses port 7272 so it must be open. You need to make sure firewall on desktop and router or any other place on the network, is not blocking it.

Always include step by step in a post otherwise I have no way determining what you're doing.

Return to posts index

Paul McCoy
on Mar 7, 2015 at 6:31:33 pm

I'm having the same problem with desk top presenter pc os/7 i7 I get the error 7272 blocked and have tried everything including loading into machine xp sp 2.

Does any have suggestions?

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
on Mar 7, 2015 at 9:45:01 pm

Desktop Presenter needs to use port 7272 so please unblock the port.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]