FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony HDW-M2000 output

COW Forums : Sony SRW Decks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nate Winspear
Sony HDW-M2000 output
on Sep 27, 2012 at 11:22:20 pm

I'm having a real issue with my deck. I have a Sony HDW-M2000 deck. I need to capture a tape in fcp. I am using AJA ioHD with an AJA gen 10 sync generator. I have been using this set up for a while and I recently captured a tape and so I know this thing works. It seems that everytime I switch from the DigiBeta deck to the HDCAM deck I have a problem. I usually fiddle with it for hours and eventually it works. Right now, the deck is giving me err-99 and will not recognizing my HD SDI out or in. It just blinks. In the audio window, HDSDI blinks, under vid. In, SDI blinks as well as err-99. I have everything connected properly, I have tried going straight from the deck to a monitor, nothing works. I get zero signal. I have tried different cables, different input/output, I have turned everything off, I am beyond frustrated with using decks. I have not changed my deck settings since the last time I captured. I have the HD SDI cables going to the LTC input/output on the AJA. I have tried the other SDI 1 & 2 input/output as well. FCP tells me there is tape trouble. All of my FCP settings are the same I always use, but the problem seems to be the deck. Any ideas?

I hope this makes sense, I'm so flustered because these problems only happen when I don't have time for them to. Please help.

Return to posts index

Nate Winspear
Re: Sony HDW-M2000 output
on Sep 28, 2012 at 12:02:57 am

I have now gotten rid of the err-99, which is great. But the audio HDSDI and video in SDI are still flashing.

Return to posts index

Nate Winspear
Re: Sony HDW-M2000 output
on Sep 28, 2012 at 12:37:28 am

now I'm just not getting audio. Man this is frustrating. When will we be rid of tapes?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]