FORUMS: list search recent posts

Noise whit remote

COW Forums : Sony SRW Decks

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Carter
Noise whit remote
on May 26, 2011 at 9:29:01 pm

Hi everyone,

I know I'm not at the right place but I have a huge problem whit my Sony HDCAM 1800 and I hope some one will be eable to help me ....

Fist, When I make a output in crash record I don't have any problem. My tape are perfect and my chanel condition stay all the time in the green zone "PERFECT"

But if I make a output whit a remote cotrol my HDCAM 1800 the chanel condition are always turing grenn to yellow to red whit alot of noise on tape.

I don't understand why? beacause it's only a remote so not suppose to affect my video no?

I have change all cables, reset the HDcam .... I don't have any idea of what happening ....

If you have any idea let me know ! TY

Return to posts index

John Carter
Re: Noise whit remote
on May 27, 2011 at 1:06:11 pm

After many tests, All work whit a reference.....

In the last 4 years I never uses any reference whit no problem .... Can you explain me why now I need it ?

Return to posts index

Chad Brewer
on May 28, 2011 at 12:33:04 am

What are you outputting from? A capture card like AJA, Blackmagic Design, etc?

If you have the HDW-1800 set to lock to external reference, then you need the proper reference setting on the output card or have the same flavor of reference feeding the card that you are outputting from to the deck when editing to tape. Otherwise, the deck is going to freak out like this.

Chad Brewer
Senior Broadcast Videotape Operator
TeleVersions, LLC - Chicago

Return to posts index

John Carter
on May 30, 2011 at 1:20:19 pm

But now all work fine whit a reference. But I don't know why for the last 4 year I was making output whitout reference and whitout any problem .... stange nop ?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]