FORUMS: list search recent posts

Connection problem

COW Forums : Maxx Digital

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Marcus Remberger
Connection problem
on Oct 27, 2011 at 3:22:18 pm

Hi,

We just bought and received a Mobile Rocket RAID from Maxxdigital. It works great with the macbook pro, but we can't get it to show up on or workstation (Mac Pro 2x3 Ghz Quad Core Intel Xeon), using the supplied controller card. We've tried installing every concievable driver from their website (it doesn't say which one is correct), but no joy. We're running Mac OS X 10.5.8 with all the latest updates.

What are we missing? Which driver should we use?

Return to posts index

Kyle Lodge
Re: Connection problem
on Oct 27, 2011 at 4:22:15 pm

Hey Marcus,

Hope you're doing well.

We have received your emails and we are working the issue that you have described. It is a matter of your mac recognizing the HBA card, we have all sides working on this right now to resolve your issue that you are describing. The drivers for the MacPro and the MacBookPro are the same driver. I believe that someone has already contacted us here at Maxx Digital describing the problem and we are definitely on this issue. Please be patient with us as we will figure out this problem, we need to continue to test to figure out where the problem lies. I can be pretty sure the hardware is good, it's merely a communication issue between the HBA and the MacPro. I am very confident the issue will be resolved please call us in house if you have any questions or concerns.

Cheers,

Kyle Lodge

Return to posts index

Mark Honer
on Nov 23, 2011 at 7:58:38 pm

Marcus,
I'm curious. was your problem resolved?
and if so, how?
thanks,

Return to posts index

Marcus Remberger
on Nov 24, 2011 at 3:18:43 pm

Hi Mark!
Yes, problem solved. We received a new controller card from maxx digital
that worked great!
If youre having problem with yours contact maxx digital and im sure they will help you.

Best,
Marcus

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]