FORUMS: list search recent posts

Major Rendering Problem! :(

COW Forums : Maxx Digital

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Anna Smith
Major Rendering Problem! :(
on May 11, 2011 at 9:19:30 am

I have finally finished my project for Uni and all thats left to do is render it out.

I couldnt test and render the whole thing because it takes too long. I've rendered the first 5 seconds and it doesn't look anything like the still renders i've been testing??

My still renders have nice soft lighting, no grain and my batch rendered animation is really bright and has really harsh lighting and it's really grainy??

Does anyone know why they'd be so different?

I'm rendering in MR on Production Quality? With Final Gather and Ambient Occlusion. Exactly the same settings for still and animation?

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
Re: Major Rendering Problem! :(
on May 11, 2011 at 1:44:31 pm

Hi Anna,
I apologize, but I don't know the answer to your question. Do you feel this has something to do with your Maxx Digital drive array ?
I don't even know what "MR" is ?

you state -
I'm rendering in MR on Production Quality? With Final Gather and Ambient Occlusion. Exactly the same settings for still and animation?

I don't know these products. How does this relate to Maxx Digital drives ? You may be in the wrong user forum.

Bob Zelin

Return to posts index

Neil Sadwelkar
Rendering Problem... probably 3D Studio Max, not Maxx
on Jun 19, 2011 at 12:47:20 pm

Since you mention Final Gather and Ambient Occlusion, I am deducing that you are referring to these in the context of 3D Studio Max. You could post your query at the Cow 3DS max forum here...

http://forums.creativecow.net/discreet3dsmax

This Maxx Digital forum is for discussions pertaining to a fine range of disk storage products that are made and sold by Maxx digital.

-----------------------------------
Neil Sadwelkar
neilsadwelkar.blogspot.com
twitter: fcpguru
FCP Editor, Edit systems consultant
Mumbai India

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]