FORUMS: list search recent posts

Thanks Maxx Digital!

COW Forums : Maxx Digital

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alex Barreto
Thanks Maxx Digital!
on Apr 19, 2011 at 6:46:34 pm

My boss, Mike Dowd, asked me to post this here:

"I want all to know that recently we had a drive issue and Kyle Lodge from Maxx Digital came to our help big time. Here’s the synopsis – On Sunday I came in to prep a job for a client that was coming in for a session on Monday am. I noticed that I was getting a warning beep from the Avid Maxx Digital raid. I had Kyle’s cell number from a previous tech support call so I gave him a call. Even though it was a Sunday afternoon (with March Madness in progress) – he just said… what can I do to help? Over the next four hours we talked on and off over twenty times – he walked me through the rescue process and never once hesitated to give anything less than his 100% attention. I’ve been in this business a long, long time and have worked with many vendors and support teams. I have to say that Kyle, taking my call and spending so much time trying to resolve our problem, is the best customer support I have ever had. How many support teams can you reach on Sunday afternoon? And who really care? All I have to say is thanks to Kyle and Maxx Digital for being there when I needed them. Need I say more?"

Alex Barreto
Vapor Post

Return to posts index

Kyle Lodge
Re: Thanks Maxx Digital!
on May 3, 2011 at 11:14:14 pm

Thank you Mike and Alex!

Your comments are greatly appreciated!!!

Cheers!

Kyle Lodge

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]