FORUMS: list search recent posts

MAXX rescues the project at 8pm on a Friday

COW Forums : Maxx Digital

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ben Vaughn
MAXX rescues the project at 8pm on a Friday
on Aug 21, 2010 at 1:39:46 am

Always a big fan of local storage, I went with MAXX for performance ,price and size. With a room full of clients watching the second episode of a PBS series that was supposed to go to tape tonight - my 16TB EVO Expando would not mount after a surprise FCP7 crash. All normal engineer attempts fail to mount the RAID -- one call... and you are on the phone with someone who can help. In the end, after plans for a weekend-long redigitize and Color render - Kyle Lodge pulled out the final hope plan... and after some PEBKAC issues (me!) it popped up on the desktop. A collective whew! from all in the room. I've had paid support (annually) from many a vendor that was much less effective and available. When the Smoke suite is built this October... I think we all know what box will be holding the media.

Speed, economy and an engineer on the horn at 8pm on a Friday night in August... Thank you guys. You saved the weekend.

Ben Vaughn

Return to posts index

Ron Amborn
Re: MAXX rescues the project at 8pm on a Friday
on Aug 21, 2010 at 2:53:34 am

Thanks Ben
I am in Brazil working on our South American market . It is great to hear that the guys are taking care of our customers the way I have done for so many years. We are always here for you and thanks for your continued support.

Sincerely,
Ron Amborn President
Maxx Entertainment Digital
21562 Newland Street
Huntington Beach , Ca 92646
Direct 714-374-4944
Cell 714-713-4492 Fax 714-374-3404
ron@maxxdigital.com
http://www.maxxdigital.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved