FORUMS: list search recent posts

A Quick Thanks to the MAXX team

COW Forums : Maxx Digital

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jon LaGuardia
A Quick Thanks to the MAXX team
on Jun 21, 2010 at 3:47:41 pm

Hey All-

Just wanted to drop a quick note of thanks to the Maxx team for jumping in to help out a little while back when our EVO2 went down.

In the end it turned out to be just a faulty power switch on the chassis- probably the last thing you'd expect with a piece of hardware like this, but the quality and the urgency of the customer service was the key component during this situation.

I dropped an email to John West late on a Friday when I started having issues, fully expecting to get a response sometime the next week- instead I received two calls within ten minutes from both John and Kyle. This is after 9:00pm their time zone, on a Friday.

We quickly established the issue, got it working long enough to move our active projects to some other volumes, and setup the exchange to get a new chassis with no power issues. Once I had the right window, the chassis went back, was swapped and replaced in no time.

Being a tiny shop (comparitively) in Cleveland, we're used to a certain DIY mentality; digging ourselves out of tech issues is not uncommon, and I've learned to carry the 'semi-incompetent tech engineer' title along with editor/director over the years. Moving to Maxx hardware was a conscious decision to find a partner who could lift a large chunk of that burden from me and allow me to focus on what I need to focus on - the work.

The decision, in my mind, has been a complete success. The EVO hardware has been seamless to the point where I've forgotten about it, and during the one instance where it sat up and said 'ouch', the Maxx team went way above and beyond to make it right.

Thanks again to everyone at Maxx - they were already our first choice for our future needs, and this stellar support coverage has only solidified our confidence in their group.

-jlag

Jon LaGuardia
Creative Director • Fusion Filmworks
http://www.fusionfilmworks.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]