FORUMS: list search recent posts

praise

COW Forums : Maxx Digital

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ken Zukin
praise
on May 26, 2010 at 5:02:15 pm

Just wanted to post a note singing the praises of Maxx Digital.

I was trying to add a blue ray burner to my editing mix, and there were some tricky conflicts with my AJA IO HD and the FW 800 bus. Both Devon and Kyle from Maxx Digital were super helpful; they are accessible, and return calls promptly. They also used referred me to a great tech guy, Jerry Miles. We ended up re-configuring the expansion slot utility -- problem solved.

About the only thing lacking was I wasn't able to be yelled at by Bob Zelin -- maybe next time.

Outstanding personal service by qualified, knowledgeable tech guys is not something you find every day.

Go Maxx Digital.

Return to posts index

Ron Amborn
Re: praise
on May 26, 2010 at 5:45:46 pm

Thanks for the kind words Ken,
We always try to put the customer first and treat them as we would like to be treated. Both Devon and kyle are gaining knowledge everyday and continue to do a great job with customer care as I have done for over 17 years in this crazy business. We are very proud to have Jerry Miles as our new addition for technical support and installs as he brings years of experience with everything from Apple X serve,X Raid, Final Cut Pro, Fibre installs and work flow , X San certified, well you get it he is pretty darn smart.This is what it's all about keeping people happy and moving forward. PS. Bob will be calling to yell at you at no extra charge just this time only. :)

Sincerely,
Ron Amborn President
Maxx Entertainment Digital
21562 Newland Street
Huntington Beach , Ca 92646
Direct 714-374-4944
Cell 714-713-4492 Fax 714-374-3404
ron@maxxdigital.com
http://www.maxxdigital.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved