FORUMS: list search recent posts

Great service, works great

COW Forums : Maxx Digital

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike Parfit
Great service, works great
on Nov 3, 2008 at 4:02:57 am

Hi, all,

Finally got the funds together to get real storage. It worked out cheaper and better than expected. I have to say, the support we have received from Maxx Digital has been second to none. It’s right up there on a par with the legendary support provided by AJA.

We bought the 8-bay Evo 2 HD tower, which is spectacularly fast in RAID 5. We had a couple of installation questions that were answered quickly, then I caused a complication with my own mistake. Even though it was unrelated to the hardware itself, the team at Maxx kicked right in -- over the weekend! -- and helped me find a solution.

These people are serious about this stuff. Now we’re whirring along with our uncompressed 1080p stuff as smoothly as if it were DV.

Many years ago -- many! -- I had a TRS-80 model 1 (anyone remember?), and I couldn't afford a floppy-disk drive so I was using cassette tapes to store the articles I was writing at the time. Took about ten minutes to store 8k. When I could finally afford a disk drive -- I think the first one held 41k -- it was exhilarating. Getting this thing is just like that, a major leap.

Mike Parfit
Mountainside Films
“Saving Luna”

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]