FORUMS: list search recent posts

Yet another Maxx Digital/Bob Zelin success story...

COW Forums : Maxx Digital

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jason Kalinoski
Yet another Maxx Digital/Bob Zelin success story...
on Jun 23, 2009 at 5:48:43 pm

I thought I'd post another big thumbs up to Maxx Digital and Bob Zelin.

We just bought an 8tb RAID and hooked it up to our existing Final Share system (replacing a dying xserve raid). Bob walked me through the simple installation and we were editing with the new drives almost immediately.

We did run into a file sharing snag the following day, so I gave John West and Bob a call. Both were extremely responsive in trying to solve the problem, which was sorted out almost immediately.

I'll admit, with the low price of drives and enclosures, we were very tempted to assemble our own raid. But when comparing the small cost savings against the top notch support we've received from Maxx and Bob...well, there is no comparison. Having their knowledge available to us has already been a huge value.

Thanks again,
Jason Kalinoski

Evolution Media
Tallahassee, FL

Return to posts index

Ron Amborn
Re: Yet another Maxx Digital/Bob Zelin success story...
on Jun 23, 2009 at 6:36:52 pm

Thank You Jason,
I am very happy to hear your positive testimony about Maxx Digital and our personal hero Bob Z. We will continue to provide top notch customer service,support,presales consultations,workflow advice, professional installation and see where it takes us. Thanks again for the kind words.

Sincerely,
Ron Amborn President
Maxx Entertainment Digital
21562 Newland Street
Huntington Beach , Ca 92646
Direct 714-374-4944
Cell 714-713-4492 Fax 714-374-3404
ron@maxxdigital.com
http://www.maxxdigital.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved