FORUMS: list search recent posts

Welcome Maxx Digital to the Creative COW forums line-up

COW Forums : Maxx Digital

VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kathlyn Lindeboom
Welcome Maxx Digital to the Creative COW forums line-up
on Oct 24, 2008 at 11:50:36 pm

Hello All,

I am happy to welcome you to the newest forum in the COW, dedicated to users of Maxx Digital products and those interested in Maxx Digital products.

Joining us in this forum is the founder and chief of Maxx Digital, Ron Amborn, who can give users the official word on behalf of the company. Representing the user side, we have the irrepressible Walter Biscardi, one of the most respected leaders in the COW. Walter has been using Maxx Digital products for about two years or more and is an enthusiastic proponent of the company.

So please join us in welcoming Maxx Digital to the Creative COW line-up. And thank you Ron for contributing to the COW and being one of our sponsors, it is appreciated. Without you and the other sponsors that make this possible, there would be no Creative COW.

And thanks Walter for adding yet another forum to your growing list. :o)

Kindest regards,

Kathlyn Lindeboom

Return to posts index

walter biscardi
Re: Welcome Maxx Digital to the Creative COW forums line-up
on Oct 25, 2008 at 12:26:31 am

Thanks so much for "lighting up" the Maxx forum! Look forward to helping folks out and answering any questions from the end user point of view. Ron can handle all the technical wizardry that goes on inside the boxes. I just like the blinking lights. :-)

Walter Biscardi, Jr.
Biscardi Creative Media
HD and SD Production for Broadcast and Independent Productions.

Read my Blog!

STOP STARING AND START GRADING WITH APPLE COLOR Apple Color Training DVD available now!

Return to posts index

Peter Majtan
on Oct 28, 2008 at 4:23:25 pm

That's a great news! I have been using Maxx Digital storage for some time now and Ron has been supplying me with various A/V and storage equipment for several years even when I was living in Japan, then Mexico and now in the US. His dedication to his customers and their technical and after-sales support is as good as ti gets. How many CEO's post their private e-mail and mobile number on their company's website?

Ron - is great to have You here!

Return to posts index

Bruce Colgate
on Oct 28, 2008 at 10:22:57 pm

I can second that emotion. This is a great place to be able to answer product-specific questions. When we got our EVO-2 8TB rackmount unit, I had a lot of little questions, like, "does it play well with DiskWarrior? (yes, it does)".

Unfortunately, the box is so quiet and zero-maintenance, I'll probably only stop by when I need the next box!!

Congrats on the new forum!!

- Bruce Colgate

Return to posts index

Anne Mills
on Oct 29, 2008 at 12:46:32 am

[Bruce Colgate] ""does it play well with DiskWarrior? (yes, it does)""

[Bruce Colgate] "the box is so quiet and zero-maintenance"

What a contradiction, why do you need a disk warrior if its so quiet and zero-maintenance?

Return to posts index

Bruce Colgate
on Oct 29, 2008 at 3:38:43 am

>>why do you need a disk warrior if its so quiet and zero-maintenance?

Because it is zero maintenance NOW. But things break. Things always break, no matter how well made they are.

And I don't want to find out THEN if DW is OK. Because "THEN" is too late.

- Bruce Colgate

Return to posts index

Daniel Hatch
on Oct 29, 2008 at 1:25:30 pm

Anyone who buys storage, no matter how good it is, needs a recovery plan. Ones that do not are just asking for trouble.

Anne, do you have a Maxx Digital drive?, I expect not.

Dan

Return to posts index

Robert aka Fixer Smith
on Oct 30, 2008 at 7:34:02 pm

Great to see Maxx Digital here! I was introduced to Ron thru one of my editors, and we haven't looked back since. One time, Ron was ready to get out of bed and drive to Hollywood to bring me some replacement drives that hadn't shipped overnight (I didn't take him up on it, but I knew he meant it!). You'd be hard pressed to find a nicer guy in this business.

Return to posts index

VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]