Hi, I spent more than 10 business hours to Illustrator, then he hung up and was closed, I tried to ask for the help Adobe because I still had some curve temporal file of my operation, which when I wrote an error: There was an unknown error. I understand that I needed to save operation in process, but now I here to address experienced users and to solve my problem. I hope for your understanding.
1. Close Adobe Illustrator.
2. Right-click on the Windows "Start" button, and click "Open Windows Explorer, then the file manager opens. Navigate to the AI file to delete.
3. Right-click on the AI file to show the context menu.
4. Click the "Properties" option. The Properties dialog box opens.
5. Uncheck (clear) the checkbox next to the "Read Only" option in the File Attributes section.
6. Click "OK," and close the Properties dialog box.
7. Right-click on the AI file, and click "Delete" from the context menu. Click "OK" to confirm the deletion. The AI file is deleted.