FORUMS: list search recent posts

Font Filtering for Commercial Licensed Fonts

COW Forums : Adobe Illustrator

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Antonio Passariello
Font Filtering for Commercial Licensed Fonts
on Mar 29, 2017 at 4:49:25 am

Hey, fellow graphic designers!

I've been wondering if Adobe Illustrator's font filter function (filter by the following: A. Apply Typekit Filter B. Apply Favorite Filter C. Apply Similar Filter) would be able to solve a question I have.

Could you create a custom filter that ensures your commercially licensed fonts are separated from your non-commercial licensed fonts? Perhaps there is a way to develop a custom filter programmatically that could allow users to apply a "Commercial Font" tag? Or make a separate "Commercially Licensed Fonts" folder in your computer's font library to help separate your commercially licensed fonts from non-commercial licensed fonts?

Maybe some of you have the same question or know a solution to the question. If not, that's okay.

One last question: Would a font filter feature, that resolves the above problem, be useful for any of you fellow designers?

I don't know if anyone is as particular about knowing and quickly separating out commercially licensed fonts from the bulk of pre-loaded fonts and internet fonts collected over the years.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]