FORUMS: list search recent posts

A gradient (from EPS to TIFF) became striped

COW Forums : Adobe Illustrator

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Bright
A gradient (from EPS to TIFF) became striped
on Mar 27, 2015 at 7:01:15 pm

Usually i sent all layouts of the stands in EPS and yet with such trouble have not faced - wanted to export from EPS to Tiff, but this led to the striped gradients as a result. I cannot check anti-alias box in the AI export settings, says too big file (probably a computer does not manage). Advise me what to do, as tomorrow i ought to take into print this layout.

Return to posts index

Jeronim Winter
Re: A gradient (from EPS to TIFF) became striped
on Apr 2, 2015 at 6:58:24 pm

Save as eps in level 3 and raster it then. This must be done at the very beginning, while exporting to eps.
Disable preview for the eps, theoretically this also might help. Get more free memory (close Illustrator, unload all unnecessary things, load Illustrator) and save the eps.
If nothing works and you are really confused and don’t know what to do – use a third-party then. The good one might help you in the matter. Recovery Toolbox for Illustrator, for example https://illustrator.recoverytoolbox.com/

And the last - Ctrl+A > Ctrl+C > Ctrl+Tab (Photoshop) > Ctrl+N > Ctrl+V > Enter > Ctrl+Shift+S (TIFF). 100dpi should be enough for you if it's a large format printing.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]