FORUMS: list search recent posts

impossible to create Illustrator CC keyboard shortcut for "Show/Hide Edges"???

COW Forums : Adobe Illustrator

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nick Natteau
impossible to create Illustrator CC keyboard shortcut for "Show/Hide Edges"???
on Mar 20, 2014 at 12:37:00 pm

I'm using Illustrator CC, and I wish I could set a few keyboard shortcuts the way I can so easily in Premiere Pro CC and After Effects CC.

But for some reason, even the most used keyboard commands like Hide Edges have no keyboard cut and I've been to the keyboard shortcuts section but there seems to be no way to create a keyboard shortcut for "Hide/Show Edges"

Or am I missing something. If it's really impossible to create keyboard shortcuts in Illustrator, is there some kind of workaround? And external program that would allow me to set my own keyboard shortcuts in Illustrator CC???

Return to posts index

Vincent Rosati
Re: impossible to create Illustrator CC keyboard shortcut for "Show/Hide Edges"???
on Mar 27, 2014 at 9:34:57 pm

I'm using an older version, it still has CMD + H. I'm guessing that's been removed in CC?

If AI isn't showing a shortcut for it in the View menu than I suspect that it wouldn't even be scriptable, that hey are no longer providing a hook for that function.

Vince

*Please remember to Rate our replies or check Solution if solved. If you get a good idea from the post, consider clicking the Kudos option.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]