FORUMS: list search recent posts

Anyone willing to give this a try for me in Illustrator??

COW Forums : Adobe Illustrator

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Liz Madsen
Anyone willing to give this a try for me in Illustrator??
on Nov 28, 2012 at 5:39:30 am

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum. Im a photographer and not much of a graphics designer, but I do what I can in PS CS4. I have a client who has a specific idea for their Christmas card and I have all of the card designed minus one element, and I cant get it! Anyone willing to give it a go in Illustrator for me? I have been told it needs to be done in there but I have never used Illustrator before. I will attach what they want and what I have so far so you can see... If your willing to help me let me know! I would be ever so grateful, as I was up LATE last night trying to get it done in PS with no avail :/

The red one is what she sent me, but asked that I do it in shades of blue instead. The blue is what I have so far but cant get the wording to work. Anyone?? :)

Return to posts index

Tylor Larson
Re: Anyone willing to give this a try for me in Illustrator??
on Nov 28, 2012 at 9:32:18 pm

This looks like fun.. give me a little time, might not be until tonight when i get off work.. just give me your email address and i will get on it when i have a few mins.

Ty

Return to posts index

Liz Madsen
Re: Anyone willing to give this a try for me in Illustrator??
on Nov 28, 2012 at 11:20:50 pm

Thank you Tylor!! Would you like me to email you a jpeg file of what I have so far? My email is emadsen86@gmail.com :)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]