FORUMS: list search recent posts

Importing Photoshop Photo in Illustrator

COW Forums : Adobe Illustrator

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Denyal Garski
Importing Photoshop Photo in Illustrator
on Aug 3, 2010 at 9:26:14 pm

I'm actually a Video Editor & Motion Graphic Artist, but Im working on a Print Brochure for a client, and I did some effects to a photo in Photoshop, and Imported it into Illustrator. The problem is Where there is transparency in my photo, the bounding box around the photo is creating the font to have a black shadow behind it when it prints. I flattened the Transparency on the photo, and this is not doing me any good. Im unsure what else to do so that the text next to the photo does not print hazy and fuzzy. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it!

Denyal

Return to posts index

les nemeth
Re: Importing Photoshop Photo in Illustrator
on Aug 4, 2010 at 6:16:27 am

It's not clear to me based on your explanation what exactly going on. You have a photo with transparency. I got that. You also have a "font" (you prolly mean text). I got that, too.

What I don't understand is, what does the photo has to do with the text? Is the text part of the PS image as well or the text is created in AI?

If the text is created in AI, does the text overlapping the imported image? Is the text above or below the image? Can you post a screenshot?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]