FORUMS: list search recent posts

CS3 Crashes on all apps since update

COW Forums : Adobe Illustrator

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
paulsimonrichards
CS3 Crashes on all apps since update
on Oct 18, 2007 at 3:24:50 pm

I have been working on a really important video edit and am starting to Online. Have been working between After effects CS3 and photoshop to build up a comp.

The adobe updater popped up during a tea break and I clicked update without thinking.

Now the system is totally screwed. none of the CS3 design premium apps work. The apps load up ok but then as soon as I click to open a file or to save a file the apps crash. this is true for flash, illustrator, In design, Dreamweaver, but most of all Photoshop.

This is sickening

can anybody help.

I thought I should start here before reinstalling the package as other reports online seem to show no difference with the reload

Return to posts index

Mike Gondek
Re: CS3 Crashes on all apps since update
on Oct 19, 2007 at 3:09:37 pm

Ouch. Funny you mention the updates, I just had to disable the auto update on startup for Acrobat Pro, cause our internet was down moments ago and that was locking up acrobat.

Do you have the master collection. Reason I ask is it sounds like all your apps are crashing and that is one item linking them all together. you may want to pretend you are deactivating it for the machine you are on, and then reacitivating it. Prior to that try resetting your prefs, that may also fix your problem.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]