FORUMS: list search recent posts

Illustrator CS3 keeps crashing

COW Forums : Adobe Illustrator

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Xeeb
Illustrator CS3 keeps crashing
by
on Sep 10, 2007 at 8:38:39 pm

Okay, so... I've read the forums at adobe, I've trashed my prefs file, I've deleted the entire suite and reinstalled it. I've disabled and enabled Version Cue and installed the updates, and yet, no matter what I do, ILLUSTRATOR CS3 KEEPS CRASHING when I try to open / save a file from the menu.

My system is OS X Tiger 10.4.10, 2.4 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM Macbook Pro.

Any WORKING advice on how to solve this (besides deleting it and installing CS2 again?)

Return to posts index

Richard Harrington
Re: Illustrator CS3 keeps crashing
on Sep 12, 2007 at 12:32:39 am

I don't.. but you get 30 days of free tech support from Adobe... These sorts of issues can be hundreds of things.

I would recommend running the upgrade....

Return to posts index

jacary82
on Nov 15, 2007 at 3:49:44 am

I'm having the same problem with photoshop cs3... keeps crashing when I try to open and save. I have the same setup as you with the Mac Book Pro. On my Mac Pro at the office it runs smooth with no hiccups. I'd hate to think it's because of our over powered over priced laptops?
Justin

Return to posts index

Richard Harrington
on Nov 16, 2007 at 4:33:27 am

Turn of Version Cue in Preferences... solved it for me

Return to posts index

jacary82
on Nov 16, 2007 at 4:40:05 am

Thank you sir... so far my uninstall/reinstall is working for me, if I have this problem again I'll turn off the Version Cue. Thanks again!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]