FORUMS: list search recent posts

some problems saving, scaling e.t.c

COW Forums : Adobe Illustrator

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
krazykk
some problems saving, scaling e.t.c
on Aug 23, 2006 at 6:01:05 pm

emm...I think I need help...

1. The Adobe Illustrator programme is really a cool programme and I like it...one of the problem I am facing with the programme is saving my project as a bitmap or .JPEG file. Weneva I save my files as bitmap, it becomes jaggy. All the smooth edges are gone. If I go back to the project in illustrator, it is still smooth. Can someone please help me out.

2a. Scalling my vector art/project is another problem. I one day wondered how billboards are done. I got the information and realsied that, it isn't different from what I'll do in adobe illustrator but I didnt get to know is how to scale my project to that size. Can somone please help...

2b. Refering back to question 2a. can bitmap images be also be scalled...if yes...how.

3. Planning a project in Illustrator can be a very funny experience an confusing also. Does anyone have any idea on how to go about this. Most especially on building and when to create layers and sub-layers. Take for example, if I was going to draw a line art of police officer right from his hat to his shoes...how do I build reasonable layers for this...

4. I have tried doing this before but some how I never get to achieve this...and it's customizing my own color pallette for any project I work with in Adobe illustrator...is this possible.

5. It's quite a breeze sampling colors in Photoshop, but how is it done in Illustrator.

Regards,
'kk'

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]