FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to add texture to a 3D logo?

COW Forums : Adobe Illustrator

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ljCharlie
How to add texture to a 3D logo?
on Jan 14, 2006 at 6:49:52 pm

I have created a 3D logo and I like to add texture to the logo. Is there a way to add to different side of the logo such as front, extrusion, bevel and so on without using Map Art? By using Map Art, the art has to be a symble which is no longer vector. Even by using Map Art the program kept giving me error. So I was hoping for a way to add texture to the logo without using Map Art. Help is much appreciated.

Return to posts index

Richard Harrington
Re: How to add texture to a 3D logo?
on Jan 14, 2006 at 6:55:40 pm

Ummm two things

1. Go to the correct forum and post a question.. the Photoshop forum where you don't even bother to name the program you arfe using is just dumb.
2. By the nature of your last two questions.. you are in over your head... go back to start and learn how to use your tools.

Richard M. Harrington, PMP

Author: Photoshop CS for Nonlinear Editors
Co-Author Final Cut Pro on the Spot, After Effects on the Spot, Broadcast Graphics on the Spot, and After Effects @ Work
Check out the new DVD: Photoshop CS: Essentials for Digital Video from http://www.photoshopforvideo.com

edit - produce - direct -

Return to posts index

ljCharlie
on Jan 14, 2006 at 9:11:02 pm

My understanding is that this forum is Photoshop/Illustrator. Isn't this correct? If it is then you should be smart enough to know that I'm talking about Illustrator since it involves Map Art. I don't think there is such thing as Map Art in Photoshop. As far as my question goes, I don't need people like you to respond to my post if you're just going to be unhelpful. And by the way, I figured it out. No need for your help.

Return to posts index

Richard Harrington
on Jan 14, 2006 at 10:09:27 pm

You should ALWAY at minum post

Name of software, version, and preferabbly platform

There are at least 20 3D programs... and other use the term map art

Richard M. Harrington, PMP

Author: Photoshop CS for Nonlinear Editors
Co-Author Final Cut Pro on the Spot, After Effects on the Spot, Broadcast Graphics on the Spot, and After Effects @ Work
Check out the new DVD: Photoshop CS: Essentials for Digital Video from http://www.photoshopforvideo.com

edit - produce - direct -

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]