for Illustrator CS2, I need advice ASAP. I've read Gondek's review on Killer tips for CS, but there isn't any for CS2. I've googled a lot for some reviews, inside scans, TOC, but founf nothing except publisher's note. If you have other book in mind please let me know.
Which book is better if:
- I have lots of experience with Photoshop but little with Illustrator.
- I find illustator more dificult than Corel.
- I don't need one page explanation on how to draw a rectangle or similar.
- I need step by step instructions on creating effects like glass buttons, torn paper, 3d flags etc...
- I need basic tool explanations and also advanced techniques.
And please, if someone has one of these books, I would really like to see TOC for them.