FORUMS: list search recent posts

how can i close a file for outside printer

COW Forums : Adobe Illustrator

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Miguel
how can i close a file for outside printer
on Aug 30, 2005 at 7:20:51 pm

how can i close a file for outside printer i dont know if this is the right name for i need to know i mean how can i send a file to print what the configuration then i have to make for the final print make the same result of the screen and where can i find a good tutorial explain this procedure step by step

tnks

Return to posts index

seth
Re: how can i close a file for outside printer
by
on Aug 30, 2005 at 11:01:17 pm

There are potentially some really long answers to this question. But the real short answer includes flattening your photoshop file, verify the file is CMYK and request a proof from the press. Or better yet, supply a color matched proof to the press. If you're working in Illustrator, make sure the photos have been embedded and your fonts are outlined. A final easy option is to save a press resolution (300 dpi) PDF. There is a lot that goes into making a file press-ready but this should get you started in the right direction. When in doubt contact the press' pre-press department to have them tell you what they need. If this is your first time printing a file, don't be surprised with a pre-press cost involved

Return to posts index

Miguel
Re: how can i close a file for outside printer
on Aug 30, 2005 at 11:33:17 pm

so to close a file just check this settings and convert to a pdf file!? i a little confuse about there somewhere them can i find a tutorial!?

tnks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]