FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to make timeline clips the same FPS??

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Eojin Kim
How to make timeline clips the same FPS??
on Apr 29, 2019 at 10:25:15 am
Last Edited By Eojin Kim on Apr 29, 2019 at 11:53:05 am

So, today I imported an animated clip (made of several clips on a single layer on the video timeline) and proceeded to work on a different project with that imported clip.
What I didn't know was that the clip that I animated was a different FPS than the other project, so the clips on those two layers are now "off" from each other!
No matter what I do, after a little bit, the clips start to become a little off, up to the point where it simply doesn't match up with each other.
One project is in 15 FPS, while the other was made on 29.97FPS, so after a little but of creating, the gaps between the two (on two different layers) become larger and larger until they're actually between each other. (Same for even 1 frame!)
I included a photo to make it easier to understand:

So, how can I make these two the same FPS, so that I can work on them together on separate layers?
I don't mind if one becomes a little different speed or something, I just want them to be exactly the same FPS.
When I change the timeline FPS, the frames become different sized, like half-frames and 1/3rds frames and such. They don't work with each other.

How can I fix this??

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]