FORUMS: list search recent posts

Deleting gif background- trying to apply changes to all timeline layers at the same time

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Larry Conlon
Deleting gif background- trying to apply changes to all timeline layers at the same time
on Jan 30, 2019 at 12:16:24 am

I have imported a gif of a beer glass with moving bubbles in it. The glass stays in the same position for all frames and does not move. I am attempting to remove the background successfully with the polygonal lasso tool then deleting the sections around the glass. I have 68 layers/ tiles on the timeline. Is there a way to apply all of my deletions from the first layer or section of the timeline to the entire group so I don't have to do it 67 more times and is all consistent. Thank you so much for any help.

Return to posts index

Kalleheikki Kannisto
Re: Deleting gif background- trying to apply changes to all timeline layers at the same time
on Jan 30, 2019 at 4:16:48 pm

I don't know if you can do it all in one go. I'd sort of expect that the selection remains the same if you don't deselect it in between, does it not? If not, then saving the selection and loading it for the other frames should allow you to do a consistent removal on all frames one by one.

Kalleheikki Kannisto
Senior Graphic Designer

Return to posts index

Kalleheikki Kannisto
Re: Deleting gif background- trying to apply changes to all timeline layers at the same time
on Jan 30, 2019 at 4:18:26 pm

Another thought occurred to me, if you can put all frames/layers inside one layer folder, you can add a layer mask to the folder and be done with it.

Kalleheikki Kannisto
Senior Graphic Designer

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]