FORUMS: list search recent posts

Can't export image sequence in new PS

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Corrie Parks
Can't export image sequence in new PS
on Nov 13, 2018 at 5:55:25 am

I just updated PS to 20.0.0 and am trying to export a hand-drawn animation. I can export the sequence as a video no problem. But when I try to export an image sequence I just get 118 images of the first drawing. I'm baffled. I've animated a ton in PS and done this plenty of times. Is this a bug? Is anyone else encountering this??

Here's a screen shot of my export settings just in case I'm missing something obvious. I've tried exporting as PNG and PSD and JPG with same results. It's stuck on the first frame.

At first I thought it was a problem with the document size, which was originally large and an odd shape, but I resized it to 1920x1080 and the problem persists. Any help would be much appreciated.

Return to posts index

Kalleheikki Kannisto
Re: Can't export image sequence in new PS
on Nov 13, 2018 at 5:08:50 pm

Does the new Photoshop have some function that the previous one didn't that is useful to you? If not, just revert to earlier version.

Kalleheikki Kannisto
Senior Graphic Designer

Return to posts index

Corrie Parks
on Nov 14, 2018 at 3:30:09 am

That's what I ended up doing. I've seen a few other people posting about this same issue on the adobe help forum. Seems to affect some but not others. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon!

Return to posts index

Corrie Parks
on Nov 14, 2018 at 5:25:47 am

Hey look! They literally just released an update fixing this (allegedly) I have not actually installed/updated it to see if it actually is fixed). https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html

Return to posts index

Kalleheikki Kannisto
on Nov 14, 2018 at 11:46:00 am

Give it at least 6 months before most of the new bugs are ironed out. I never update right after release of a new version.

Kalleheikki Kannisto
Senior Graphic Designer

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]