animating keyframes in photoshop cc - timeline panel

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Esther Casas
animating keyframes in photoshop cc - timeline panel
on Sep 10, 2018 at 9:29:22 pm
Last Edited By Esther Casas on Sep 10, 2018 at 10:01:53 pm

Hello everyone!

I have to animate few assets in photoshop (i normally do it in AE but for this specific project I have to do it on PSDs as I get them form other people). I have never done it and I thought it was easier to navigate. I am stuck with the simple action of not knowing how to create keyframes for example in the "POSITION" option in a video layer and animate that position with keyframes, as I do in AE all teh time, how the hell I edit values here?. Also, is there a way to make ALL the videolayers shorter or longer at once instead of having to drag each individual layer at a time? I don't find teh option to change teh duration of ALL in one click, it take s along time to do each single one when you have many. Could you pls help? this seems obvious but I can't find the way to do these 2 things in photoshop! Here a pic of one of my problems...for example here I like to start keyframes in position like is done in TRAIN videolayer (in video layer, not rasterize one, i know you can't do that into object) also, how do I make all of these layers shorter at once?

Thank you!!!

Return to posts index

Kalleheikki Kannisto
Re: animating keyframes in photoshop cc - timeline panel
on Sep 11, 2018 at 3:21:03 pm

Position values are set by moving the layer and adding a position keyframe. Opacity values by changing the opacity and adding an opacity keyframe. Fiddly as .... .

Don't think there's a way to trim multiple layers at once. At least I haven't found one.

Kalleheikki Kannisto
Senior Graphic Designer

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]