FORUMS: list search recent posts

Project folders and layers missing

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alex Weigel
Project folders and layers missing
on Aug 20, 2018 at 3:14:02 am

I've never seen this before but I just tried to open my project, which is supposed to have +20 folders with layers in each, and it only has one layer of random colors. None of my pictures in the psd. file show up at all, it's only one layer. I've restarted the program and my computer multiple times but nothing has changed. I can open any other psd. file and there are no problems with those projects at all. I've looked at the properties of the project file in my folder and it still says the project is 170 MBs so I know everything hasn't completely disappeared. The only thing I did before leaving my computer is import the psd. file into an after effects project, then I saved that AE project, now that AE project says all of it's source files (the psd. project) are missing. If someone can help me with this I would appreciate it because my entire week of work just disappeared for no apparent reason.

Here is what my project looks like when I try to access it
https://imgur.com/a/sZ1hKuu

Return to posts index

Kalleheikki Kannisto
Re: Project folders and layers missing
on Aug 20, 2018 at 7:53:05 am

No idea, but if you can send me the file I can take a look and see if there's something that can be done.

Kalleheikki Kannisto
Senior Graphic Designer

Return to posts index

Alex Weigel
Re: Project folders and layers missing
on Aug 20, 2018 at 7:07:40 pm

I would appreciate that a lot, however, the file is above 100MBs so it won't upload. Can I email it to you? If you don't want to put your email in the thread you can send me an email here aweigel@sva.edu

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]