FORUMS: list search recent posts

Making a flip cover effect

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nelson May
Making a flip cover effect
on Aug 12, 2018 at 1:36:13 am

I have about 16 CDs or art cover work I need to display in a website . Rather than use up a full site, see http://www.tenminuterelaxationcd.com, I would like to display one CD cover and allow the other covers to be next to it the way iTunes used to display it album art work via the flip cover effect.

I want to allow someone to search through all 16 of these, and also be able to break them down into subsets.

Is there anything out there that does that in PS and then into DW or MUSE. I have been searching for widgets and plugins and found nothing yet.

I hope I am describing my problem correctly. I can't find an example on iTunes to show you, but found what I thought was a tutorial here ----- CSS iTunes Flip Cover effect - YouTube .

MBP 2.4GHz 4MB RAM, 30"cine, MAC PRO 2.6 8 core 6GB RAM, Mbox, Neumann TLM-103, FCP HD 7. Pro Tools 8, Adobe Creative Suite, Reason 3.0, Macromedia Studio, ProAnimator, HVX200 with Firestore v4.0

Return to posts index

Kalleheikki Kannisto
Re: Making a flip cover effect
on Aug 13, 2018 at 4:14:44 pm

Not something that I've done, but here's pretty detailed information on implementing something like this with CSS:

https://24ways.org/2010/intro-to-css-3d-transforms/

Kalleheikki Kannisto
Senior Graphic Designer

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: Making a flip cover effect
on Aug 31, 2018 at 7:03:31 pm

There's a free video effect plug-in called coverflow or cover-flux, something like that, that will make a file of stills behave like you are asking about. It's drag-and drop easy. What I can't tell you is,how you take the video generated by that and make it a file that scrolls forwards and backwards under a mouse.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]