FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to recover photoshop file?

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
oscar crosby
How to recover photoshop file?
on Feb 16, 2018 at 5:38:37 pm

Good evening to all! There was a need to print documents of the pre-revolutionary period, but the quality is not very much.... The document is quite dark, it says when you print is poorly visible. And the main problem is that the paper shines through the text on the back. When I add brightness, the document naturally becomes lighter, but at the same time the handwritten text is displayed. I add contrast-the text naturally appears, but also what shines through on the back side, manifests itself so that it loses handwritten text. Tried with curves to work - well not really I get...(I'm a kettle). Can someone tell me how to still do to the fact that it was written can be seen well, but what shines through you couldn't see? I would be very grateful of help...

Return to posts index

Katryna Sleptzoff
Re: How to recover photoshop file?
on Mar 2, 2018 at 9:03:51 pm

Can you post a screenshot of the document youre talking about?

Return to posts index

stefnie kayelle
Re: How to recover photoshop file?
on Mar 13, 2018 at 7:00:17 am

IN YOU SYSTEM GO TO THE System drive (C:)/Users/ your username here/AppData/Roaming/Adobe Photoshop (CS6 or CC)/AutoRecover. If the saved or backup files are hidden, you can go to View/Options in the File Explorer, and in the tab named View to turn on Show hidden files. and you can also go the site https://babasupport.org/microsoft/powerpoint-customer-service/471 while having a technical issue related to power point.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]