FORUMS: list search recent posts

I'm stuck with my YouTube Thumnail

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Max Fernandez
I'm stuck with my YouTube Thumnail
on Sep 18, 2017 at 4:24:44 pm

Hello everyone, first of all, I'm sorry if this topic doesn't belong here, but couldn't find a better place.

Usually my thumbnails are made in 15 mins. but with this one I've been thinking 2 days now, and I can't figure out how to get it working.

I'll explain myself, this is what I have for now:

The thumnail is gonna be for a serie of videos about gaming and consists of a drawing of a friend and I and a shinny background related with the game. So, with this image I've been working a lot, and I've added text, other images, effects, etc. but I can't manage to make it better.
In this state of the thumnail I consider is not striking enough, but I don't know how to make it better.

My premises were to make a Thumnail with my drawing, to make it striking (colorful shinny) and to have something that changes in it from video to video (my last resource would be a number).
So, what do you think??

I appreciate that you read my post.

Return to posts index

Max Fernandez
Re: I'm stuck with my YouTube Thumnail
on Sep 28, 2017 at 11:24:48 am

for those who were curious about how I was going to solve this mental debacle that was presented to me, I leave here the final result, I hope you like it.

I've reorganiced the draw to make it a little more compact and have room to those two bands that will change with the character of every game.

Cheers

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]