FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to do this distorted text effect?

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Aaron Wolski
How to do this distorted text effect?
on May 16, 2017 at 10:13:58 pm

Hi there,

Does anyone have some ideas on how to create this distorted text effect in photoshop? I'm not overly good with text so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Return to posts index

Katryna Sleptzoff
Re: How to do this distorted text effect?
on May 24, 2017 at 6:12:56 pm

Create the text you want in photoshop, make sure it is the correct font/size and says what you want it to say. Then right click the layer and select rasterize type. Then, while layer is still selected, go to Edit>Transform>Warp. You should then see a grid overlaying your text, and you can take the bottom two corners and move it down to get the effect you want (or play with it in general to get it just right). If for whatever reason the grid isn't showing up you either need to make sure the little arch button is on (it is to the left of the cancel transition/apply transition buttons, and when you hover over it, it should say "switch between free transform and warp modes", OR you forgot to rasterize the type.

Hope this helps!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved