FORUMS: list search recent posts

Distortion Tools - Perspective Warp v.s. Vanishing Point v.s. Perspective Under Transform menu

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
steve wilson
Distortion Tools - Perspective Warp v.s. Vanishing Point v.s. Perspective Under Transform menu
on Mar 15, 2017 at 4:20:33 am

I thought for sure I would find a simple answer but wow.....I think my mind was distorted from all the different distortion tools in photoshop

My goal was to change the perspective of an image so it looked like it was lying on a flat plane (i.e. floor). So I went to google and tried searching on what was the best photoshop tool for the task. I thought for sure Perspective Warp was the answer but I couldn't get it to do what I wanted.

I can't find any good guides that explain what is the best distortion tool to use for what you want to do. How do you know when is the best time to use the Perspective Warp, v.s. Vanishing Point, v.s. the Perspective tool under the Transform Menu. How do you know which tool to use for the task you want to do.

The perspective warp tool really caught my eye but how to use it so you can make an image look like it is lying on a flat plane was beyond me -- I couldn't figure it out.

Any thoughts or feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]