FORUMS: list search recent posts

How can i add wind animation to this picture

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Taha King
How can i add wind animation to this picture
on Jun 29, 2016 at 10:59:32 am

I wanna create a small gif/video with wind effect.
For an example http://i.hizliresim.com/z4p9gY.jpg what i want -how can i add wind animation to only grass. Do i need a 3D animation program or can i do that with AE or can i do that with Photoshop?

Return to posts index

Kalle Kannisto
Re: How can i add wind animation to this picture
on Jun 30, 2016 at 7:12:36 am

A gif animation has very few frames, so you could do it in Photoshop as frame-by-frame animation. Cut out the plants from the background and clone the missing spots so that you have the room without the plants. Then duplicate the plant layer and use liquefy to move them some, duplicate again and move them some more. Animate so that the background and just one of the plant layers is visible at a time, one plant layer after another. Somewhere between 5 and 10 frames will be fine for a gif animation.

You could certainly do this in After Effects, but if you're not familiar with the program, it'll take significant time since you'll have to study the basics first. It's a very different animal from Photoshop.

Return to posts index

Taha King
Re: How can i add wind animation to this picture
on Jun 30, 2016 at 11:31:34 am

Thank you for your answer. i can do that with photoshop. I have 1 more quesiton.
This is an example video;

I wanna do same thing. But i dont need to do with 3D. There is a wind effect + some yellow things flying around etc.
I wanna add smoke effect+wind for some staff. i wanna create 2D cartoons (which i can drow myself) with thoose effects.
I can use AE (some basic staff) but i really dont know what i need to learn to do that.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]