FORUMS: list search recent posts

Pen Tool Auto-Curve

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT
Ben Stein
Pen Tool Auto-Curve
on Mar 28, 2015 at 8:24:57 pm

Hi all,

I am currently using Photoshop CS6 to create a cartoon version of myself :)

If you're wondering what tutorial I'm using, it's this:

However, when I use the pen tool to add a point, it automatically curves when I don't want it too.

It's quite difficult to explain but this problem DOES NOT occur in the tutorial so I'm sure there must be something I am doing incorrectly or I have not set it up correctly.

It seems like an easy issue to fix so I hope someone can tell me!

Here's a couple of photos to explain my problem:

Here, I create a curve using the pen tool.

Here, I create another anchor point (Red Arrow) but this curve (Green Arrow) automatically appears when I don't want it too.

Thanks for your time and I will eagerly await your replies!

Return to posts index

anil kumar
Re: Pen Tool Auto-Curve
on Apr 1, 2015 at 5:51:16 am

its a very simple
the problems comes when you draw curve line, when you draw strait curve never comes the problem.

when you draw curve line over any objects or draw any illustration by pen tool.
when you start one point to another point with curve, automatically exist 2 handle for maintain roundness (curve).
Pls. again back go over last point and click over anchor point with option, pan tool automatically worked as convert point, now your suffix curve handle break and fix and again make next point with curve, and follow same option click over for break suffix handle.

above answer is true in my knowledge so I shared own knowledge with you. I am working photoshop last 20 years photoshop version 2.0 to upgraded version cs6

thanks

anil kumar
Managing director
Gurudeva Media and animation college
Delhi (india)
http://www.gmacanimation.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]